Tuesday 13 September 2011

My new bioke.....

Well here it is.. Note that everything is still nice and shiny (even the tyres).... I have only been for a short spin.... but I'm hoping to get out tomorrow and have a bit more of a ride (even though I should be writing essays or studying for and exam I have on Friday...) The suburb where I am staying is so bad for bike thefts I am obsessed with putting the lock on - even inside the house.... It is a very comfortable and easy to ride bike with only 3 gears (originally I only wanted 1 but was talked around by the bike shop nerd). Yes, I know technically it's a girls bike - I prefer to say it's uni-sex and it was purchased with nieces/nephews in mind so that they might use it as well as me to pop to the shops or whatever.... Anyway it kind of matches the colour of the car and sits comfortably on the rack which I ordered a special bike rack number plate for and can't wait to get as currently I've been driving it around illegally (twice). I'm heading to Brisbane for Xmas and I will be able to take the bike with me and do some 2 wheel exploring - probably will have to use the GPS to find my way around though.....

1 comment:

  1. you reakon Im a nutter!! 3 gears?? you big girl! not a bad bike though and yes you must take it with you to get lots of fresh air up north

    ReplyDelete